Industrial Test & Automation Engineer
Location: Kortrijk, BE Date: Sep 13, 2021 Job ID: 3082 Industrial Test & Automation Engineer
Barco designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). With a team of over 3,300 employees, located all around the globe, we realized sales of 770.01 million euro in 2020.
In parallel with the product development phase the production flows are designed and installed by the production engineering and industrialization (PEI) team.
As Industrialization/Automation Engineer for projection, you will be able to influence the Barco production processes of the future and as such assure competitive advantage for the Belgium Operations plant. Operations colleagues will depend on you to support them in their day to day manufacturing activities as well.
- You guide project teams as automation expert and support in the design, development and implementation of flexible and lean processes, state of the art techniques and efficient toolings
- You analyze and implement technical solutions in order to increase quality, productivity and speed within production
- You design, develop and implement flexible, lean processes and state of the art test solutions
- You influence the design for Automation and testability to ensure cost-effective test solutions and smooth production flows
- You are point of contact for external contacts to support our automation projects
- You follow up evolutions in automation to stay a trendsetter in this area
- You initiate and implement improvement ideas
- You support manufacturing teams where needed.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or IT - a specialization in automation is a plus. Young graduates are definetely welcome to apply!
- You have experience in image processing and affection with industrial camera systems
- You have knowledge of :
- industrial automation (PLC, visualization, motion control, robotics, agv, …)
- program languages (C#, .net, scripting languages,…) is a plus
- optics, mechanics and visualization techniques and applications is a plus
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about automation and/or Industry 4.0
- You gain energy from defining and implementing efficient and lean production processes
- You are communicative, flexible and customer minded
- You are a teamplayer with creative sense and social ability
- You are positive, assertive and you have a “can do” mentality
- You always challenge the status qu
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You communicate fluently, both written and spoken, in English and Dutch
Content MarketeerdelawareYou are a Content Marketeer who has a passion for planning, developing and implementing an overall company's content strategy. You work side by side with campaign49 minute agoShareBelgium
FPGA Developer (Remote)Keyrock SAFull-timeKeyrock is expanding and we are seeking a talent FPGA Developer/Engineer. Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 100 people today. As an1 hour agoShareRemote in Brussels
3 hour agoShareFontaine-l'Évêque
Junior Operations ControllerCairox BelgiumCAIROX BELGIUM is een toonaangevend leverancier van producten voor verwarming, ventilatie en airconditioning (HVAC). Wij bieden totaaloplossingen voor HVAC-projecten3 hour agoShareZaventem
teamcoachDe Lijn€3.214 - €3.851 per maandFull-timeAl meer dan 30 jaar bewegen we samen duurzaam door Vlaanderen. En we weten duidelijker dan ooit naar waar. Naar slimmere mobiliteit. Nog beter voor mens, milieu en5 hour agoShareBelgium