DHL - 1820 Steenokkerzeel
- You coordinate all communication processes and specify communication programs in the areas of media relations, internal communication, branding and public relations.
- You prioritize to ensure a maximum exposure of our key media messages, and coordinate with the different external stakeholders like communication agencies, press contacts or suppliers.
- You create and execute communications plans to implement different communication tools and channels across a wide spectrum of media (PR, radio, TV, print, online, etc.).
- You coordinate and host visits of external stakeholders (political and other) to Brussels Hub.
- You develop and formulate all required content for our regular channels (eg. newsletters, e-zones, e-mail bulletins, etc.), with a focus on digital media.
- You step in to communicate open, proactive and effectively if unexpected situations arise linked with the operational, business and people aspects of DHL and Brussels Hub.
- You manage and coach a team of communication specialists.
Do you recognize yourself in the following description?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Communication, Journalism, Economics), or equivalent by experience
- You have min. 5 years of experience in a communication role, either in-company or agency experience, and have a track record of coaching and managing a (small) team.
- Innovation is key for you, and you love to develop and implement new communication strategies and processes.
- You are a strong networker with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a solid communicator and presenter, and are experienced in bringing the right messages to different audiences.
- You have a solid network within the field of communications, and keep you finger on the pulse of new developments and ideas that can be implemented.
What we offer:
- A challenging role in a dynamic, energetic and fast-moving 24/7 environment in full growth and expansion.
- The chance to define the communication strategy for our organisation.
- An attractive salary package, including a wide range of fringe benefits (insurances, bonus, company car).
EX21009NX Steenokkerzeel, Vlaams-Brabant, 1820, Belgium Category Communications Posted Date 07/29/2021 Managers Full-time Permanent Flexible Working Times Express <15% of the time
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
AWS Cloud ArchitectARHS SpikeseedCompany Description ARȠS? Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations,32 minute agoShareBrussel
Principal MSP ConsultantRandstad SourcerightRandstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business32 minute agoShareBrussel
Pharmacovigilance Specialist (LCPPV)PrimeVigilanceCompany Description PrimeVigilance, an Ergomed brand, was established to provide specialised pharmacovigilance services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.32 minute agoShareBrussel
Sales ManagerTalanDescription de l'entreprise Are you passionate about digital, data, ioT or AI and want to join a dynamic and ambitious team? Don't wait and join Talan! For more than32 minute agoShareBrussel
Store Manager TraineeJYSKBedrijfsomschrijving Welkom bij JYSK! Wij verkopen alles om van een huis een thuis te maken: meubels, matrassen/dekbedden/kussens en woonaccessoires. Scandinavisch44 minute agoShare3500 Hasselt België