- As a Policy Manager, you will assess amendment requests relating to insurance products provided to our Belgian exporters, active in international trade transactions. You will conduct financial and qualitative analyses, appraise the political and structural risks and make recommendations on the acceptability of said amendments. You will be responsible for monitoring the insured risks and analysing appropriate mitigating measures.
- Your field of action will be predominantly export finance (such as buyer credits, supplier credits, letter of credit transactions).
- You will submit proposals to decision committees or decide on the acceptance of risks within your decision-making authority.
- You will develop and manage relations with clients.
- Alongside the underwriting tasks, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of in-house projects.
- You have a Master’s degree in economics, applied economics or business engineering.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and you show oral and written proficiency in English, allowing you to perform in an international environment.
- You combine a strong analytical mindset with a sense of synthesis and good editorial skills.
- You are well organised, accurate and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- You like working autonomously and show team spirit.
- You have a broad interest in international trade, politics, commodity markets and emerging economies.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
A job with many social contacts and variety.
Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, mobility budget, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Credendo is a leading European Credit insurance company, fueled by a multinational force of 520 professionals. Active in fifteen European countries, we serve local and international clients from all around the world. Even though we are rapidly growing, we strive to preserve the soul of a human-sized company in the way we interact with each other from top to bottom.
Content ModeratorKGRFull-timeDay shift +1We are recruiting for an international company a Dutch speaking Video Content Analyst in Lisbon. The role is based in Lisbon Portugal Your Tasks: Review user reports12 hour agoShareAntwerp+3 locations
Sr Programmer Analyst II - Client Dedicated - FSPThermo Fisher ScientificAt Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life -1 day agoShareBelgium
Corporate Continuous Improvement AnalystTVH Parts Co.Job Summary As a Corporate Continuous Improvement Analyst you are responsible for support in decision-making, optimization of processes and guidance of1 day agoShareWaregem
Salesforce Solutions Analyst (Remote)BDJob Description Summary As Salesforce Solutions Analyst, you will engage with business partners in Sales, Marketing and Customer Services across EMEA, to comprehend and1 day agoShareRemote in Erembodegem
Lab Analyst – LC-MS/MSEurofins PSSPermanent contract +1Monday to FridayCompany Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across1 day agoShareBraine-l'Alleud