Project Manager Supply Chain
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager who serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s) to join our client-based team. This is for one of the leading global biopharmaceutical companies, mainly working in the fields of Cardiovascular, Immunology, metabolic diseases and Pulmonary diseases. They work closely with both scientists and academics across the globe, and have a strong focus on new products and a dedicated science based approach.
Scope of the Project Manager Supply Chain Role
The Project Manager is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organization of Product Management within the client. The position will require leading multiple cross-functional, complex projects, prioritized by the Value Chain Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- This role requires a dynamic leader who can collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross-functional team members. One that can demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from planning through to closeout.
- The Project Manager should possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
- Be highly focused and inner-directed to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives.
- Well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business-related results.
- The Project Manager shall lead specific LCM (Life Cycle Management) projects with possibility of technical transfer and portfolio optimization projects (delisting, divestment, & simplification.
Education and Qualifications
- University degree, Scientific (minimum PharmD or science related BSc or MSc) or in the field of Supply Chain/Logistic with experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Previous Supply Chain Experience
- Previous Pharm/OTC/Consumer Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in complete MS office package
Specific professional/technical expertise and key skills
- Facilitates and coordinates teams and processes with appropriate use of interpersonal skills
- Build effective partnerships - identifies opportunities and takes actions to build effective relationships within team and with other areas
- Influencing skills - through well thought through rationale and effective communication skills, able to influence key decisions
- Communication skills - knows when and how to communicate, using strong interpersonal skills and written communications when appropriate
- Team Leadership skills - Complex Project Planning & Team coordination
- Procurement knowledge or experience
- Financial Management & Budgeting experience
- Previous Tech Transfer Experience (preferred, not required)
- Product Launch knowledge (preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of Regulatory, Crisis Management and Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Experience with Change Controls/Trackwise
- Experience with Quality Systems
Our benefits when working in Belgium:
- Competitive Salary
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Monthly meetings with line manager
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
- Annual appraisals development planning
- Yearly team event
- New Year's diner
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Internet reimbursement
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously.
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Werk vanuit huis mogelijkheden
- Flexibele werkuren
Deadline sollicitaties: 28-8-2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €56,000.00 per year
- Supply Chain Manager: 7 years (Required)
- Project Manager: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Application Tester – WMSBDJob Description Summary Job Description If you are looking for challenges and are ready to be part of a project that will reshape the company globally then join us on2 hour agoShareTemse
Assistant Store ManagerGeneral MillsBeschrijving van het bedrijf JYSK is een sterk expanderende Retail keten die alles voor de woning verkoopt: Scandinavische meubels, matrassen en woonaccessoires aan3 hour agoShareLochristi
Application Tester – WMSBDJob Description Summary Job Description If you are looking for challenges and are ready to be part of a project that will reshape the company globally then join us on5 hour agoShareTemse
Marketing Program Manager High Consideration SoftwareEskoWho We Are Esko is part of Danaher's "Product Identification Platform": a number of innovative businesses whose solutions help CPG and Pharma Brand Owners worldwide10 hour agoShareGent
Group Regulatory Affairs Manager - REACHVynova Belgium NVCompany About Vynova Group Vynova is a leading European manufacturer of chlor-alkali products and PVC resins. With six production sites and 1,500 committed employees, we12 hour agoShareBelgië