Operations Coordinator - Antwerp
The Operations Coordinator works cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers by coordinating day-to-day delivery operations, as well ensuring smooth operations at their Tesla location(s). The Operations Coordinator plans, coordinates, and tracks all vehicle preparation and delivery operations, communicates status updates effectively, and improves operational efficiencies. As the point person for operations, success in this position requires balancing the competing needs of internal teams and valued customers. This involves a high level of customer and employee interaction. The ideal candidate will possess the technical acumen to communicate effectively with internal team members and has the ability to provide a strong level of customer service while generating excitement for owners. This role directly supports Tesla’s mission by creating a scalable delivery experience for our customers.What You’ll Do
Planning & Coordination
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow up of vehicle prep operational tasks and projects
- Coordinate vehicle movements in vehicle lots and delivery bays, monitor delivery schedules, coordinate vehicle repairs and detailing, and ensure lots are thoroughly organized and maintained
- Manage Used Vehicle intake, inspection, refurbishment, dispatch and delivery, alongside new car operations
- Identify team’s needs for processes and tools, and provide appropriate support (training, communication, etc.)
- Take inventory and order supplies as necessary in support of the location’s manager
- Support tracking and following up on task completion, as well as team utilization of existing tools
- Assist the location manager with staffing plans as needed
- Contribute to achieving and exceeding the location’s goals and KPIs including but not limited to: minimizing vehicle dwell, ensuring all pre-delivery activities are completed by our customers and internal teams, maximizing yield on supply, and delivering an excellent customer experience
Operational Excellence & Processes
- Develop expertise on all internal processes and tools and serve as the process expert for your team
- Serve as liaison to, and work cross-functionally with other teams, including Sales, Logistics, and Service
- Assist with and lead day-to-day supervision of local delivery operations at the assigned Tesla location
- Strive for an efficient work environment while continuously improving processes, tools and training
- Support with escalations to manage customer satisfaction
- Support the location manager in following up the implementation of Tesla standards to guarantee excellent customer experience (e.g. order uniforms and materials)
- Manage the vehicle loaner fleet at your location
- Support with vehicle revenue recognition and final payment collection
- Serve as the point of contact for banks and manage external correspondences
- Enter repair work or concerns in applicable systems through digital processes and track to completion
- Identify gaps at your location and highlight to the location manager
- Partner with all employees at your location to deliver an exceptional day of delivery experience for our customers
- Coordinate vehicle preparation, including vehicle arrival, vehicle receipt inspection, yard/lot management, wash, finished goods and the delivery bay flow
- Liaise with Service organization to ensure vehicle readiness, vehicle refurbishment, vehicle detailing and sequencing
- Track vehicle preparation, including escalations which are to be reported to the location manager
- Ensure upcoming delivery days are sequenced for vehicle preparation and day of delivery and pre-delivery concerns are resolved.
- Build relationships and manage daily communications related to vehicle arrival and vehicle readiness
- Dispatch direct/home deliveries
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain cooperative cross-functional relationships.
- Proven ability to support in a team environment.
- Self-starter who is goal-oriented, highly motivated and also able to follow instructions.
- Technological fluency and ability to operate within internal business systems and MS Office with moderate skills in MS Excel.
- Strong desire to take initiative, eager to learn, result-oriented and creative thinker.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, multitask and prioritize appropriately, with a great eye for detail
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both oral and written, and punctuality are essential.
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to organize tasks and processes, and to track findings and deliverables.
- Solid understanding of business processes.
- Experience working with vehicles is preferred.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about changes in the transportation industry.
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Good level of English and local language, both oral and written
COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH COORDINATOROleonWe are looking for : COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH COORDINATOR located at ERTVELDE ASSENEDESTRAAT 2 ERTVELDE, 9940 Belgium THE JOB You follow up calls for funding12 hour agoShareBelgium
Junior Associate - Business & Commercial (start 2023)KPMG BelgiumWe are looking for graduates with a keen interest in business and commercial law to join our team in Antwerp, Hasselt or Kortrijk. As a Junior Associate in14 hour agoShareBelgium
Junior Audit (September 2023)KPMG BelgiumThe fundamental role of an auditor is defined as "reporting on whether the annual accounts show 'a true and fair view' of the company's financial activity and position14 hour agoShareBelgium
Junior Accountant (August 2023)KPMG BelgiumWould you like to be part of a passionate team in a thriving business? We are looking for people with a strong interest in Accountancy , who have a thirst to learn14 hour agoShareBelgium
Junior Audit (Immediate start)KPMG BelgiumThe fundamental role of an auditor is defined as "reporting on whether the annual accounts show 'a true and fair view' of the company's financial activity and position14 hour agoShareBelgium