Junior Data Specialist
The internal Moody's title for this role is Assistant Data Specialist. This role is responsible for maintaining, documenting and improving databases that are made available online to subscribers, and for responding to and assisting clients with their data-related requests. You will be assigned a geographical coverage or area of specialism where you will search and document information.
- Maintain company's historical databases that are available online to subscribers in a timely and accurate manner.
- With the help of an aggregated news service and via primary internet research you will download and process all news articles relating to your area/specialism. Improve existing processes and procedures to enhance the speed and accuracy of our updates.
- Expand existing data offering with additional economic or demographic statistics about a geography or area (indicators) and new sources of data
- Provide top quality documentation, such as internal procedures and any information regarding the collection methods, definitions, and frequently asked questions for an economic or demographic statistic (indicator).
- Maintain quality standards by contributing to peer – to – peer checking procedures.
- Fluent in English and Russian or Ukrainian. French is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, outlook, excel etc)
- Good organizational verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
The Data Solutions division is the commercial data business of Moody’s Analytics, bringing together a vast catalogue of data to help business decision-makers assess risks and opportunities. We are best known for Orbis, the world’s most comprehensive database of public and private companies. We are also the definitive source of ratings-related data for companies and securities that have been rated by Moody’s Investors Service. We strive to deliver convenience and insight to our customers by eliminating the hassle of sourcing, preparing and accessing data, adding value when decisions need to be made. Any analytical activity depends on reliable and accessible data, and we are proud to be a mission-critical information resource for decision-makers around the world. Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Junior Operations ControllerCairox BelgiumCAIROX BELGIUM is een toonaangevend leverancier van producten voor verwarming, ventilatie en airconditioning (HVAC). Wij bieden totaaloplossingen voor HVAC-projecten3 hour agoShareZaventem
Junior Operations ControllerCairox BelgiumCAIROX BELGIUM is een toonaangevend leverancier van producten voor verwarming, ventilatie en airconditioning (HVAC). Wij bieden totaaloplossingen voor HVAC-projecten10 hour agoShareZaventem
Nederland Specialist gezocht - Business DevelopmentSmartboxFull-timeThrive with us at Europe’s number one in gift experiences: help us give the gift you live. WIE IS BONGO? Bongo, dat kent iedereen: de doosjes die11 hour agoShareAntwerp
(Junior) Site LeaderColasColas Rail relève les défis de demain et contribue à mettre en place des solutions de mobilité durable. Nos 12 métiers nous permettent11 hour agoShare7850 Enghien
Lithography ChemistInpria CorporationInpria, a subsidiary of JSR Corporation, has an immediate opening for a Lithography Chemist based at IMEC in Leuven, Belgium. We are seeking an exceptional candidate to14 hour agoShareLeuven